Friday, January 20, 2012

WOD January 20, 2012 - 3+3 doesn't = 6

3 Strict Pull ups
6 Clean and Jerks
9 Bar Facing Burpees
AMRAP 12 Min

Weight
Clean and Jerk: 85pounds

Total: 3 +3 (3 full rounds with 3 pull ups and 3 C&J)

Got it done.  Feeling a lot better, nasal congestion is gone but it moved to the lungs.  Feeling 100 times better though to be honest.  Very first clean and jerk I tweaked my neck a small bit but worked through it.  A little sore, but such is life.  Never did a C&J so I was really happy to do something new and expand my workouts today.  Finally, bar facing burpees suck...a lot.  No way I did them as fast as the guy in the video.
Looking at some overhead squats and push ups tomorrow.  Woo.  Plan is to reward myself with watching "Red Tails" with the wife tomorrow afternoon and then hockey in the evening.  Life is good, busy but good.




No comments:

Post a Comment