Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WOD January 11, 2012 - I...was...wrong

Back Squat 3-3-3
then...
10 Thrusters
10 Wall balls
4 Rounds

Weight: Back Squat 185
Thrusters 95, then 75, then 45, then done...
Wall balls 20

Rounds: 3

Here's the deal.  My wife said I was overworking.  My friends said to slow down.  I said I could keep going.  I...was...wrong.  Let that sink in: I was wrong.  I can admit it.  I can suck up my pride.  I can know that I went too far.
New workout schedule: Work Mon, Tues, Wed, Rest Thurs, Work Fri, Sat, Rest Sun.  I was clearly overworking because I only did three rounds today.  Realized I had to stop or else it would lead to more injury.  Going to take tomorrow off and then do Thursday's workout on Saturday morning.  New schedule should lead to better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment