Saturday, January 14, 2012

WOD January 14, 2012 - Movin' up!

9 Push Presses (95/65)
12 Kettle Ball Swings (55/35)
15 Box Jumps (24"/20")
5 Rounds

Weight
Push Press: 75 Pounds
KB Swings: 35 Pounds
Box Jump: 24" (RX)

Time 00:12:10

This was a movin' up workout for me!  Usually I would do all the "women's weight" for a workout like this.  Did 75 pounds on the push presses and could probably have done 80 pounds too.  Better to not hurt myself though, back was feeling a lil tweaked still.  KB swings are ready for the next level of 45 pounds.  35 pounds seemed actually lighter than I would have liked.  I powered through those no problem.  I RX'd the box jumps this weekend.  Last week the owner called me out on using 20" boxes and told me to start pushing myself.  24" box jump easy no problem.
Can't slow down, gotta keep pushing myself.  The whole point of this (CrossFit) is to not get stagnate and keep going and going and going.  Keeping track of the workouts on here as helped as well since it gives me the progression to look at.  Keep pushing and I'll keep getting stronger.  Easy enough, right?

Post workout worked on the double unders.  Getting better at them.  Able to string a few together with singles in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment