Monday, January 2, 2012

WOD January 2, 2012 - Fighting the Weekend Hangover


9 front squats (155/115)
18 pushups
27 situps


5 rounds

Front Squats: 2 rounds at 95 pounds, 3 rounds at 75 pounds

Monday workouts seem to always suck - fighting that painful weekend hangover.  My body just doesn't seem ready for it.  Sundays I need to be doing something to keep my body going.  Pushups, sit ups or squats.  Just something to keep the body moving.  Just felt blah today, weak.  Ugh.

On another note, decided to do the 0830 workout since it is a holiday today and 0530 just seemed a little too ridiculous.  Well the 0830 workout today had five women, Greg and me.  Round 3 started with Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies".  Me and Greg had no issues but they still decided to change it.  I can admit it, the song is catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment