Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012 - Open Eve

Front Squat: 5, 3, 2, 2
then...
4 Cleans 
6 Strict Pull Ups
8 Bar Facing Burpees 
5 Rounds for Time

Time: 00:14:25

This workout was just a long long slaughter.  Fourteen minutes seemed like forever but I pushed through it.  Pull ups are ready for a new band.  I was going at a good pace on those.  The cleans I had to scale back really far.  I did one round at 105 then the rest at 95.  Fixing my form will go a long way on these.  Bar facing burpees are just ridiculously sucky, but I got through them.

New PR on the Front Squat.  155lbs.  Trainer said that I was "sandbagging" it so she helped me put more weight on.  My form on them was amazing.  Getting the elbows really high and the depth really low.  Much improved from when I first did them in Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment