Thursday, December 29, 2011

WOD December 29, 2011 - Hella Good

Press OR Bench Press
GOING FOR MAX WEIGHT
Then…
Back Squat OR Deadlift
GOING FOR MAX WEIGHT
Then…
10 pushups
20 overhead walking lunges (45/25) (total)
30 sec plank
AMRAP in 12 minutes


Bench Press: 170 Pounds
Back Squat: 235 Pounds
AMRAP: 6 + 20
Overhead walking lunges done with 25 pounds
     
      And then you have mornings like this that just make you fell hella good.
      Progressing through the bench and squat reps to find my max felt incredibly good.  To me it was a good pick me up after yesterday's workout pushed me down.  I really enjoyed seeing my weight keep going and even knowing I could do more.  Heck, since I started CF my bench has gone up 35 pounds and my squat in less than two weeks has gone up 60 pounds.  I could have kept going on the squat today but time wasn't in my favor.
      Felt really good pushing through the A.M.R.A.P. today.  Had to drop to the knees for most of the push up sets, from the bench soreness, but did one full round at full strength and no breakups.
      All in all great morning.  I'm seeing improvements in my strength.  My endurance is growing.  I'm feeling great today.

No comments:

Post a Comment