Saturday, December 31, 2011

Accomplishment - Double Unders

What has two thumbs, a bunch of slashmarks and can double under.  Hi, name is Joey, nice to meet you.

Goal of today: double under.  One double under is all I'm looking for.  Doesn't matter how many slash marks I get, doesn't matter how much it hurts, doesn't matter how long it takes.  One double under is the only goal for today.  Go to the box at 9 and not leaving until it is done.

Bear moment of the day: could have left around 9:37.

Keith broke it down and I got it.  I think my best was five in a row.  FIVE IN A ROW!  Previously my jump roping consisted of double hopping for each one time around.  No more of that cause I can double under.

Celebrate!  Happy new years!  Can't wait to kill it on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment